Local Control and Accountability (LCAP) Survey: Your Feedback Wanted
Note: please complete the survey before it closes on January 25, 2017
Greetings! The Hacienda La Puente Unified School District is surveying parents, staff members, and community members to learn more about your perceptions and experiences with HLPUSD. Specifically, we hope to gather feedback on the district’s Local Control and Accountability (LCAP) goals, such as current performance, areas for improvement, and future goals.
We hope that you will participate in this survey. Your feedback is essential, and will help HLPUSD improve programs and services to students, families, employees, and community members.
HLPUSD has partnered with Hanover Research to administer and analyze this survey. Hanover Research is an independent market research firm based in Washington, D.C., and is in no way affiliated with any other entity or organization. Your responses are completely anonymous and will be kept strictly confidential, so please be as open and honest as possible. The survey should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jill Ross (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Hanover Research.
We appreciate your participation! Please click the link below to begin.
- Student Survey link: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3137766/student
- Staff Survey link: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3137766/staff
- Parent Survey (English): http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3137766/parents-english
- Parent Survey (Spanish): http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3137766/parents-spanish
- Parent Survey (Mandarin): http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3137766/parents-mandarin
Hacienda La Puente Unified School District